Welcome to Spadasoft. Your use of the website is controlled by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”), https://www.spadasoft.com/ (“Our Site”). Please read these Terms carefully before using our website or our services. We provide software development services, including website design and development, software development, and mobile app development. Our services may be subject to additional terms and conditions that we provide you before you use our services.
Acceptance of Terms
Prohibited Use of Our Site
- You will not use the Site in a way that goes against these Terms.
- You will not copy, modify, or try to figure out the Site’s source code or let others do so.
- You will not sell, transfer, or make the Content or Site available to any third party for commercial purposes.
- You will not use any automated system or manual process to access, copy, or monitor the Site or its Content or try to bypass the Site’s structure or presentation.
- You will not use the Site in a way that harms or impairs the Site’s operation or other users’ experience.
- You will not create a mirror or frame of the Site on another website.
- You will not try to gain unauthorized access to the Site or test its security.
- You will not overload or interfere with the Site’s infrastructure or networks.
- Utilizing any software or device that could interfere with the Site’s regular operation is prohibited.
- You agree to use Our Site for lawful purposes only. You must not use Our Site to upload, post, or transmit any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
Intellectual Property Rights:
We own all intellectual property rights on Our Site and our services. It is only allowed to use our intellectual property by obtaining our written permission beforehand.
Limitations of Liability:
We will not be responsible for any damages you may experience while using Our Site or services, including but not limited to indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
By using Our Site or services, you accept responsibility to compensate and protect us from any claims, losses, liabilities, or demands, along with reasonable attorneys’ fees. These may arise from your breach of these Terms, your use of Our Site or services, or your violation of any law or third-party rights.
We have the right to suspend or end your access to our website at any time, without warning or responsibility, for any reason, including if you violate our terms and conditions. Any provisions of the terms that are meant to continue even after termination, such as ownership clauses, disclaimers, indemnification, and liability limits, will remain in effect.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Our Terms are subject to change at any time, and the revised Terms will be posted on Our Site. Your continued use of Our Site or our services after the modified Terms have been posted will signify your acceptance of the modified Terms.
The laws of the State of Pakistan shall apply to and dictate the interpretation of these Terms without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
In case of any dispute arising from these Terms, Our Site, or our services, it will be resolved through arbitration following the rules of the CICCA. The arbitration will take place in Lahore, Pakistan, and the arbitrator’s decision will be binding and final.